I Blog Because...

I am a wife, a mom, a servant, a seeker and a follower of Christ. I am blogging to chronicle my own journey with God with the hope to inspire others to deepen their relationship with Him. Perhaps my mistakes and blunders will make you chuckle. Or, maybe, my disappointments, mistakes and learnings will speak to your heart. I often write at night, so forgive the grammatical mistakes and misspellings. This is a place for me to empty my mind and thoughts, with the hope of one day blessing my 2 girls with the raw honesty about life from their mom. I invite you to journey with me and share in my joys and sorrows as I seek to know my Lord. Proverbs 8:17 "I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me."







Twitter

Followers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Fanfare of Clouds Presenting the Night


The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge.
They have no speech, they use no words; no sound is heard from them.
Yet their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world. Psalm 19



I felt called to sit in my rocking chair outside this evening.  I received a grand invitation to attend the brilliant presentation of The Fanfare of Clouds Presenting the Night, written by God.     This show will be running every night and there is an open invitation to all.  

I spent the morning yesterday at a nearby beach.  I am so often led beside still waters or under the canopy of trees to be with God on Sabbath day.  My senses are heightened, my soul is at rest, the lenses of my eyes are opened and the ears which allow God to speak are most attuned to His voice in such places.    Tonight, is holy, as I sit under a partially lit blue sky and watch the clouds usher in the night.   The universe declares your majesty.  You are holy.

With God...






No comments: