I Blog Because...

I am a wife, a mom, a servant, a seeker and a follower of Christ. I am blogging to chronicle my own journey with God with the hope to inspire others to deepen their relationship with Him. Perhaps my mistakes and blunders will make you chuckle. Or, maybe, my disappointments, mistakes and learnings will speak to your heart. I often write at night, so forgive the grammatical mistakes and misspellings. This is a place for me to empty my mind and thoughts, with the hope of one day blessing my 2 girls with the raw honesty about life from their mom. I invite you to journey with me and share in my joys and sorrows as I seek to know my Lord. Proverbs 8:17 "I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me."







Twitter

Followers

Monday, August 10, 2009

WHAT IF?


What if…


What if…we actually had the courage to ask?
What if…we were not afraid to ask the hard questions?
What if…we asked the One who had the answers?
What if…He gave us an unexpected answer?
What if…it does not make sense to the rest of the world?
What if…we knew it would not be easy?
What if…it was not the popular decision?
What if…we knew in the deepest place of our soul it was what we were created to do?
What if…it meant giving up your comfort?
What if…it felt like leaping off a tall building?
What if…you were asked to drop your nets and come follow?
What if…you were called?
What if…you knew His good, pleasing and perfect will for your life?
What if…you did nothing?
What if…you tried to drown out the sound of the call because of fear?
What if…you didn’t have all of the answers?
What if…you leaped?
What if…you obeyed?

What if you did?

No comments: